Sunday, February 17, 2008

MIA!



This post has been a few days coming - but we've had computer issues. As of last Wednesday, we now have a puppy. She came with the name Brownie (but with permission of former owner) we have renamed her MIA. The name came from Todd - he reasoned that since that was going to be the name of our next girl, and this is the next girl it goes to her.

Mia has really made herself a part of our family. Dean, of course, absolutely adores her. Kate is still skittish. The plan is to crate train - but the past couple days I have been sick and when I've come downstairs in the a.m. - guess who is asleep on the fouton with Todd?? Or in bed with Dean? We'll see how long this crate training idea lasts.


Note - Dean's hair (or lack thereof). Todd's doing.

2 comments:

Jodi Brinkley said...

How sweet!!!! I love her. I say forget the crate. That coming from a gal who adores her pup in the bed.

Heather said...

AAAWWW! How cute! I can't wait to meet her!!