Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hanging Out - Thursday 3/13/08

Nothing particularly "happening" - just a few shots of the kiddos playing after a long day.


Could never quite get Mia and Dean to both look at me. She is getting quite big - quite fast. We (or atleast Dean and I) love having her. Our evening ritual after work / school has been to take her on a walk in the neighborhood behind our house. Wears out two in one.



All boy - doesn't know the meaning of the word "can't"

all girl. Note the pink shoes, shirt and ball. "I think I broke a nail"


Kate and her friends, our neighbors: Tori and Taylor.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Kate in her pink get-up is too cute! Mia is getting so big! I can't believe she's growing so fast!

Sandra said...

Just realized a few weeks ago that my grandson, Cole, is in daycare with Dean. His mother says Dean is one of his favorite playmates. I picked Cole up for her one day last week and got to see the mohawk in person...Dean's a doll.

Sandra

Jodi Brinkley said...

Cute pictures. I can't believe how big Mia is!!!